At the Carey Fused Glass Studio, members created unique votive candle holders. Photo 1: from left: Peggy Lescrenier, Rachel Krinsky and Ken Yuska; Photo 2: Dewey Bredeson
Members and guests received a backstage tour at the Overture Center for the Arts.
Members enjoyed lunch and a tour of the new UW Department Student Athlete Performance Center which was completed in January 2014.
At St. Mary’s Hospital, members heard about better care at lower costs. Photo 1: Frank Byrne; Photo 2: from left: Dave Ewanowski, Suzanne Qualia, Larry Zanoni, Pat Guttenberg and Ted Waldbillig; Photo 3: from left on the helipad: Cindy Herbst, Ted Wadbillig, Paul Karch, Larry Zanoni, Jon Lewis (VP of St. Mary’s Operations) and Dick Goldberg.
At Bruker AXS, members learned about cutting edge digital technology used by next generation scientists in a wide array of industries.
And members enjoyed lunch and a tour of Webcrafters on July 9. Photo 1: from left: Kip Frautschi, Nate Brand, Ellis Waller, Martha Casey, Brian Basken, Marci Henderson, Derrick Van Mell and Neil Fauerbach; Photo 2: Jac Garner (left) addresses the group.
We thank the following organizations and Rotary hosts:
- Agrace Hospice & Palliative Care – Lynne Myers
- Bruker AXS – Mark Stover
- Carey Fused Glass – Denny Carey
- Edgewood College – Scott Flanagan
- Madison College – Bob Dinndorf, Carey Heyer, Kathleen Smith & Diane Walleser
- Overture Center for the Arts – Ted DeDee
- St. Mary’s Hospital – Frank Byrne
- St. Vincent de Paul – Ralph Middlecamp
- The Capital Times – Paul Fanlund
- UW Athletic Department – Ben Fraser
- UW-Madison School of Human Ecology – Majid Sarmadi
- Webcrafters, Inc. – Kip Frautschi
We extend a special thanks to Rico Goedjen, chair of our Vocational Opportunities Committee and his committee for organizing this year’s Vocational Fellowship Luncheon Day.